|primary material||aluminium profiles, others possible|
|min/max material height||5 - 200 mm|
|min. material profile length||1.200 - 8.000 mm|
|batch width||800 mm|
|min/max finish length||40 - 3.000 mm|
|min/max rest piece length||80 - 250 mm|
|cycle times||please ask for calculation|
|cutting tolerances||± 0,25 mm for profiles||40 - 1.500 mm|
|± 0,35 mm for profiles||1.500 - 3.000 mm|
|batches/layers||1,2,3 over each other in one cut|
Our sawing system is characterized by a few points in particular
- All important quality-related movements of the cutting process can be realized via electric motors – no hydraulic.
- The advantage is the eco- friendly and the precision of the cutting process – unlike hydraulic and pneumatic drives for these functions.
- Before the long saw chips reaching the exhaust, they are removed from the innovative long saw chip separator; errors of the exhauster are minimized.
- The high degree of automation and the separate control of our system guarantee a simple integration into your system/process.
- The force of the down holder is generated by a servo motor and is preselected. Thus, the down holding force is constant and ideal for thin wall profiles.
- The down holder can be adjusted to the profile geometry by the replaceable rails (fast change system); this prevents damage at the profile.
- The change of the saw blade is in front of the saw and is protected by the query of the electric guard door against unwanted movements. (changing time ca. 4 min for a well-educated operator).
- Low maintenance through the use of quality materials (by a high service life).
- The powerful exhauster dissipates the most saw chips.